Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Start A War

^ Same. I almost forgot all the drama lol I only reactivated that account for this campaign but I don’t plan to return. I’m better off.
    So tell me what's so great about perfect?

^i wouldn’t take it personally guys. There’s always gonna be someone who disagrees. I think it’s good we included the shefanis because some agree with us and are joining in on the campaign. Better to be inclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomGloom View Post
    ^i wouldn’t take it personally guys. There’s always gonna be someone who disagrees. I think it’s good we included the shefanis because some agree with us and are joining in on the campaign. Better to be inclusive.
    I agree, but the point here is that this person was plain offensive and rude for no reason. And she’s been the one to harass people, not the other way around. All we’ve been doing was to show Gwen some love.

Wow... I'm really impressed by this shefani persons... It really seems like there's only air inside their heads... wich is a little bit scary to me. Are they even humans? Anyway is kinda fun to retweet the dumb things they say.

https://twitter.com/LIVforGwen/statu...98696511877121

^ Also kind of worrying they don't consider themselves "no doubters", as well. That's like where Gwen came from. Hello? No big deal. lol Just wait and see them jump on the bandwagon once the band reunites again and releases a new album.

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    ^ Also kind of worrying they don't consider themselves "no doubters", as well. That's like where Gwen came from. Hello? No big deal. lol Just wait and see them jump on the bandwagon once the band reunites again and releases a new album.
    Lol Ikr

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    Just wait and see them jump on the bandwagon once the band reunites again and releases a new album.
    hahahaha exactly! Some of them seem to be so sure the band is over. The boys are terrible friends, not supportive of her and that kind of stuff these people obviously know nothing about their journey together.
    That makes me miss ND even more ughh I need them to reunite soon lol

Wow! people can be so insane! Yikes!
    Anyways... I hope his works. I LOVE this song so much.
    Has this song ever been talked about beyond the live performance?
    I know there were rumors of a sample CD from eBay, right?

I would DIE HAPPY if this song were actually a duet with Sia! That’s a collaboration I’ve been wanting for years!
    It doesn’t seem like it’s too far out of the realm of possibility... not necessarily for Start a War but just generally speaking. They were so publicly cordial to each other during their X-Mas album media aperances and they are clearly fans of each other or at least have respect for one another’s careers and successes.
    Hey, I can dream, right?!
    Like a fresh battery, I'm energized by you!

200+ tweets so far. I guess that doesn’t count RTs. I was hoping for more.
    Hopefully that’s enough to get their attention

I wonder if Gwen or her team noticed this at all...