Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gwen Stefani to headline Mystic Lake's Feb. 4 post-Super Bowl party

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEGO_ND View Post
    lol.

Well sorry, I have a problem with her performing No Doubt songs during ****ing Blake Shelton's concerts. And don't sit here and say it doesn't matter because it does. You don't see Davy Havock playing "Miss Murder" at Dreamcar shows.

"At the end of the day it matters little whether she performs alone or with the band"
    I hope you aren't implying that it doesn't matter if no doubt songs are being performed by another band

Quote Originally Posted by unknownchemicals View Post
    Well sorry, I have a problem with her performing No Doubt songs during ****ing Blake Shelton's concerts. And don't sit here and say it doesn't matter because it does. You don't see Davy Havock playing "Miss Murder" at Dreamcar shows.

"At the end of the day it matters little whether she performs alone or with the band"
    I hope you aren't implying that it doesn't matter if no doubt songs are being performed by another band
    Has she done ND songs at Blake's shows?? I know she's done hollabackgirl but yeah, super lame if Blake's band did ND songs. Weird and lame, but not going to lie--seeing her do ND songs front row during the tiwttfl tour was awesome because the only time I saw ND, we were in the nose bleeds and it killed my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomosh View Post
    Has she done ND songs at Blake's shows?? I know she's done hollabackgirl but yeah, super lame if Blake's band did ND songs. Weird and lame, but not going to lie--seeing her do ND songs front row during the tiwttfl tour was awesome because the only time I saw ND, we were in the nose bleeds and it killed my soul.
    She's done Hella Good a few times at blakes concerts although that song is a huge favorite of blakes and he loves bringing it out.

It's def a touchy subject and at first it was hard to accept but yea I try to realize at least the songs are being kept alive. I just sincerely hope she never does a whole no Doubt show without the boys, that would be something else. In reality, a lot of those songs were written by the band including her, composition wise.