Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gwen Stefani Launching Her Own Cosmetics Line (via TMZ)

Gwen Stefani Launching Her Own Cosmetics Line (via TMZ)

I normally dislike and distrust TMZ, but this is exciting for Gwen if it's true (and long overdue!):http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/02/gwen-s...osmetics-line/

''Gwen Stefani's already mastered "The Voice" and now it looks like she's moving on to the face with her own line of cosmetics.

Gwen's applied to trademark P8NT -- as in "paint" -- for her own makeup line. It's a clever name considering it'll include everything from nail polishes to hair color, in addition to the usual eyeliners, powders and lipsticks. Perfumes, moisturizers and sunscreens are also in the mix.

She's got a bit of experience in the makeup department. A few years back she partnered with Urban Decay for a makeup collection. If Gwen's branching out on her own, the collab must've no doubt gone well.''

EDIT: More info on the P8NT trademark: https://www.trademarkia.com/p8nt-by-...-87838374.html
    Cosmetics; Make-up; Cosmetics and make-up, namely, lip pencils, eye shadow, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, eye pencil, lip gloss, lipstick, non-medicated lip balm, mascara, nail polish, blush, make-up powder, concealer, compacts, artificial eyelashes, artificial fingernails, nail polish top coat, nail polish base coat, lip foundation, and eyebrow gloss; Make-up sets; Skin care products, namely, astringent for cosmetic purposes, skin toner, bath gel, bath oil, bath powder, beauty mask, body cream, soaps for personal use, shower gel, bubble bath, eye cream, skin moisturizer, essential oils for personal use, eye make-up remover, facial scrubs, facial lotion, eye lotions, body lotion, make-up remover, hand cream, massage oil, shaving cream, skin clarifiers, skin soap, skin emollients, sun screen preparations, suntanning preparations, depilatory creams, after-shave lotion, and anti-wrinkle cream; Lotions for cosmetic purposes; Cosmetics in the form of milks, lotions, and emulsions; Hair care products, namely, hair dyes, hair conditioners, non-medicated hair care preparations, hair waving lotion, hair rinses, hair color removers, and hair shampoo; Fragrances; Perfume; Incense
    Last edited by lamb83; 04-01-2018 at 11:58 PM.

Finally she's having her own cosmetic line. I'm not completely sold on the P8NT name, but I'm sure it'll be a success.
    Last edited by peek-a-boo; 04-02-2018 at 01:16 AM.
    So tell me what's so great about perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    Finally she's having her own cosmetic line. I'm not completely sold on the P8NT name, but I'm sure it'll be a success.
    Not sold on it either, at all. It doesn't quite work, makes you scratch your head a bit, no? Well...at least it's an attention grabber!! And any publicity is good, they say.

I wonder if this account is official https://www.instagram.com/p8ntnailpolish
    It's launching April 2018... but I don't see anything special about it... Looks kind of amateurish... http://p8ntnails.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Thomosh View Post
    Not sold on it either, at all. It doesn't quite work, makes you scratch your head a bit, no?
    No idea if that information is accurate, but personally I think it'd be smarter if they stuck with gx or l.a.m.b.

I actually like the name P8NT. I think it makes it feel more like a legit brand than a celebrity brand, BUT it may also harder to make it takeoff that way. But happy for her if this is true! Makeup is such a love of hers.

I wonder if this account is official https://www.instagram.com/p8ntnailpolish
    It's launching April 2018... but I don't see anything special about it... Looks kind of amateurish... http://p8ntnails.com/
    After a quick search I came across the name of the owner of that site: Dion Podgurny, from Texas. It makes me wonder if Gwen can really use that name now, though.

PeightNT? It's probably supposed to be pronounced "paint", but... well...

She should have used "G cosmetics" or something like this, but I am happy for her that she is finally getting her own line.

I’m surprise she didn’t do it right away after the urban decay line. I wonder if she’ll be partnering with one of the bigger cosmetic companies. Hopefully, there will be new music to coincide with the new cosmetic line and Vegas residency. Hope she’ll have everything lind up like her holiday release. That was a really good project roll out.

wow good for her, that's really exciting!! I hope it's a cruelty free line so I can buy something