Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrities That Talked About No Doubt Members

Quote Originally Posted by DIEGO_ND View Post
    I just wanna say: OMG. My three favorite pop singers! m I dreaming? Am I drunk? I need a collaboration right now!
    I guess that a collaboration between Gwen and Kylie would create some buzz, especially in the gay community. Of course it would need to be a club banger. Something like WYWF meets Can’t Get You Out Of My Head Of course nobody would care in the US but would be a smash in Europe and Australia. *wishful thinking*
    Last edited by peek-a-boo; 01-17-2018 at 04:48 AM.
    So tell me what's so great about perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by OguzhanNodoubter-Turkey View Post
    Kanye West posted this... and lots of more couples...
    https://instagram.com/p/BfMTARvBO6o/
    Wanting it or not they were once an iconic couple. So much has changed since then though. Omg Kanye also posted a photo of Brad and Angelina...
    So tell me what's so great about perfect?

Why did Kanye post this? Many of the couples he posted were in a highly toxic and even abusive/violent relationship and most of them failed... Is he trying to be ironic on Valentines Day?

Quote Originally Posted by yeah yeah yeah View Post
    Why did Kanye post this? Many of the couples he posted were in a highly toxic and even abusive/violent relationship and most of them failed... Is he trying to be ironic on Valentines Day?
    A friend of mine said that it might be the theme of his next song... Kinda makes sense to me
    Last edited by OguzhanNodoubter-Turkey; 02-15-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Carly Pearce Admits to Being Big Gwen Stefani Fan

Carly Pearce might be on her way to being the next big superstar, but when it comes to her favorite artists, like Gwen Stefani, Pearce is happy to remain a fan, of both Stefani's music and her fashion.
    “I mean, come on!" Pearce says of the chance to meet Stefani. "And my keyboard player, Elise, she is a huge Gwen Stefani fan. So I think we’re going to try really hard to not be ‘ghermy.’ But I’ve heard she’s such a nice, down-to-earth person, so hopefully I can just maybe look at her outfit a few times and just kind of be like 'All right, what would Gwen do?'"