Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrities Talk About No Doubt / Gwen Stefani

Celebrities Talk About No Doubt / Gwen Stefani

I am being happy when I heard celebrities talking about No Doubt / Gwen Stefani. I will share some of them. Maybe you can help me, too?

Shirley Manson:

"Oh, you know I love Gwen! Gwen and I are peers, we grew up together in this industry and we’ve shared a stage together more times than I’d care to mention. I respect her tremendously and I think she’s navigated her career with unbelievable grace and skill."
    "Gwen and I have sung together quite a bit. I love her to death. I’ve known her since she was 25 and she thought she was over the hill then. She’s just a lovely person. And she’s down to earth considering how successful she’s been. She doesn’t buy into the bull****."

Christina Aguilera:
    "This shows that I got style, right? Gwen is a real style-queen. To be compared with her is a fine compliment. Especially because I just don’t copy her. I think in this place there is enough space for both of us."

(Thanks BSO)

Adam Levine (Inspired Gwen)
    “It was Gwen Stefani’s first solo record ‘Love. Angel. Music. Baby’ that made me first think about it,”
    ”She’s amazing and had that fearless approach to recording with all of the best people in the business. And her record was incredible, because she had the courage to step outside her comfort zone.”
    Last edited by OguzhanNodoubter-Turkey; 02-25-2016 at 12:08 PM.

More from Shirley Manson:

“The ghastly thing about her is that she is a really decent human being.''

“There will never be anyone else quite like her. She’s like the perfect Trojan horse: She seems very benign and wholesome, but underneath lurks an incredible toughness and powerful directness. Nobody can copy her, because she’s this uniquely extraordinary contradiction.”

Hayley Williams: "Gwen is amazing. She's down to earth and she works her ass off. I can't even stress how much she does on one single tour day. There was never one thing she said that stuck, but there was always plenty to be encouraged by. The fact alone that that band is still together is motivation enough, right? I'm not sure if this will come off the right way, but by seeing her life and everything she does, I can say that I wish fame and success weren't things that go hand in hand with each other in the music business. The "fame" part of music is bogus anyway. I will be ecstatic if our album does well and people love it... but I'll still feel dumb every time we go to LA and some paparazzi guy - who doesn't even have a clue who I am - starts taking pictures of me and calling me "Kayley". I'll still be embarrassed if we're walking down a red carpet, all dressed up, and someone asks me what I think of Miley Cyrus' new haircut. Are you kidding me? That's really what it means to be called 'famous' in this country and that stuff is meaningless. I like the work part, the creative part and the connection I get to make with real people because of music. So when people tell me that I'm the next Gwen Stefani, I don't think about the Gwen that I see on the cover of a magazine. I think about the girl who wrote "Simple Kind Of Life" and now, years later, smiles every night on stage when she sings the line, "I always thought I'd be a mom". She has personal goals and dreams and she's reached a lot of them. I think she'd still want all of those things even if there was no one watching."

Katy Perry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7IHoO21Kgg

“I remember coming to L.A. for the first time and meeting Gwen Stefani and how gracious and wonderful she was, and then meeting another favorite artist of mine and what a c**t she was.It ruined my dreams of that person, the c**t, and I will always be a fan of the person who was gracious.”

Sophie Muller: “She came to my hotel room and I just remember that she was all sparkly. She had diamonds under her eyes and she looked incredibly glamorous. I just knew that she was a big star. You could see that right away.”

Pharrell: “Gwen was always dope. If there was an ill black record out there, she knew what it was.”
    Last edited by lamb83; 08-18-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Fergie: “I’d like to ask Gwen (Stefani), because she’s really done a great job.” (about starting a family)

Britney Spears: "Who’d be your dream musical collaboration at this stage?" B: "I like Gwen Stefani."

Nicki Minaj: "a song with Gwen Stefani would be freaking fetch!"

Ashley Tisdale: "Gwen Stefani inspires my style. I love how she sets new trends, because I’m the type of person who tries different things."

Bridgit Mendler: "Listening to "spiderwebs" No Doubt... Gwen is always so cool, how does she do it?"

Glee Star Naya Rivera: "I was really really into, No Doubt." - Also her first concer was a No Doubt show. (You can check all of her cute sentences about No Doubt on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E9t3CWnneA)

Heidi Klum: "I love Gwen Stefani's style. She is bold and fearless and always looks put together."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by OguzhanNodoubter-Turkey; 02-25-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by User View Post
    wow I have never see that before. Thanks!

Does songs count????

Chris Brown - **** Um All

"Do it like I'm Gwen Stefani, give em no doubt."

He's mentioned ND in another interview too.

Quote Originally Posted by OguzhanNodoubter-Turkey View Post
    Ashley Tisdale: "Gwen Stefani inspires my style. I love how she sets new trends, because I’m the type of person who tries different things."
    God it always makes me laugh sooooo hard when people like her talk about how Gwen "inspired" them. I mean, seriously? Last time I checked Gwen's style wasn't "blonde airhead bimbo with zero clothes". Remember when Paris Hilton had her album out? She mentioned Gwen in every single interview and I just felt really offended, because I was like "YOU don't have anything she's got!".

Quote Originally Posted by RaggmuffiNDGGRih View Post
    Does songs count????

Chris Brown - **** Um All

"Do it like I'm Gwen Stefani, give em no doubt."

He's mentioned ND in another interview too.
    sure It counts! Actually I just remember eminem says something interesting on his song

Quote Originally Posted by yeah yeah yeah View Post
    God it always makes me laugh sooooo hard when people like her talk about how Gwen "inspired" them. I mean, seriously? Last time I checked Gwen's style wasn't "blonde airhead bimbo with zero clothes". Remember when Paris Hilton had her album out? She mentioned Gwen in every single interview and I just felt really offended, because I was like "YOU don't have anything she's got!".
    Actually you're right but I dont know they can just stole and dont say anything so actually that's okey for me. Gwen is always inspires us, right? So i think same, like they are a fan. And when a celebrity explains love gwen, I am soo happy. I dont know maybe I'm just stupid

Actress Chloe Grace Moretz tweeted this tonight: ''so in love with gwen stefani and gavin rossdale and their children are even more amazing''