Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Throwback Thread !!

Quote Originally Posted by DoomGloom View Post
    I know! I never understood why LITTK and RSL weren't released as CD's at the time too. A true gift to us fans would be if ND released a full live show as an album/dvd in celebration of one of their various anniversaries. The Smiths just reissued the Queen is Dead and released audio of a full concert from that time that they had stored away. The band must have recordings of full shows tucked away...

Once you put G with the boys, the tomboy comes out immediately. I miss it too.

When she's with the boys she kicks everyone out of town and rules all audiences lol, I love it. I get teary eyed too

Are you in NYC? I sent you a PM about a free outdoor show coming soon !

Quote Originally Posted by flashbulb eyes View Post
    I agree with this. Whatching old videos of the band always makes me a little emotional now. Running music video still makes me cry, especially in those recent times.

And to me Sparkle has always been about Eric. Never thought it could be related to Gavin, but thinking about it now, kind of makes sense. Anyway I obviously prefer the ideia that she wrote it for Eric guess we'll never know for sure though. Love this song soo much <3
    It doesn’t make much sense towards Gavin. Remember that this song was originally written in 2006.
    So tell me what's so great about perfect?

^you're right. So I would say it's definitely about Eric lol or maybe it's about someone we've never heard about. Who knows.

I've probably searched the whole Youtube for some materials from the ND's August 21, 1996 concert at the Roseland Ballroom in NYC and nothing, nothing on the internet too. So strange!

A very rare and unique concert.

The only one footage from the alternate version of the ''Don't Speak'' in Roseland Ballroom that we have - looks amazing! I can't stand with the thought that I can't watch the whole concert!

https://www.facebook.com/NoDoubtArch...069155/?type=3

Attention No Doubters, it's competition time!

No Doubt Archive have been given the special opportunity to offer fans a chance to win an awesome, first edition print of No Doubt courtesy of Minimal Illustrators, Posteritty.

To enter all you have to do is like and share this post on either Facebook or Instagram. Details below:

- Worldwide entry
    - One entry per person
    - One Facebook winner will be drawn 1/31/2018
    - One Instagram winner will be drawn 1/31/2018

https://blowoutbuzz.wordpress.com/20...auction-block/

A fun and so far inexpensive piece of pop culture history has hit the auction block via Heritage Auctions and it’s a bit bananas.

B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

It’s some artwork form Dan Fraga, an artist who also has worked in comic books and television, and they’re the storyboards for the “Hollaback Girl” video from Gwen Stefani — one of the hits from her debut solo album Love. Angel. Music. Baby. back in 2005.

Camila Cabello Joins Elite Group of Women to Hit No. 1 Solo on the Billboard 200 After Charting in a Group

Gwen Stefani
    Stefani notched her first solo No. 1 album in 2016 with her third solo studio effort, This Is What the Truth Feels Like (April 9, 2016-dated chart). Her first solo album, Love. Angel. Music. Baby., was released in 2004, years after her band No Doubt had made a name for itself on the chart. No Doubt first dented the chart on Jan. 20, 1996, when its Tragic Kingdom album arrived at No. 175. The set would eventually climb to No. 1 that December, and the band would follow with five more charting efforts — most recently 2012’s No. 3-peaking Push and Shove.
    So tell me what's so great about perfect?

WOW iv never seen this little clip. No Doubt 120 minutes taped in feb 96. Great, great quality too

https://youtu.be/JccJ1S3zgcg

Quote Originally Posted by Pshhh View Post
    WOW iv never seen this little clip. No Doubt 120 minutes taped in feb 96. Great, great quality too

https://youtu.be/JccJ1S3zgcg
    That was worth it just to watch the band give her death stares.

No Doubt, Sting and Shania Twain's set is #6 on E!'s list of the 10 Best Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ever: http://www.eonline.com/news/908933/1...ime-shows-ever