Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Gwen and Gavin splitting

I'm trying to figure out why Gwen is dressed like that and wearing rain boots

How awkward when the new woman is dressed better and looks better than Gwen :/

lol I don't think there's anything wrong with Gwen's looks. It's just a football game...
    Actually I see it as a good thing since she used to say in the past how she dressed in order to please Gavin because she wanted him to like her more. Pretty sad situation imho.
    Maybe now she feels free to wear whatever she wants.

Bless her.
    Gwen, you're one of the rare ones, a kind soul with a great talent!
    I hope she can find a place to be at ease with herself as she continues through life, no need for lip fillers and Daily Mail paparazzi she was put on this world to live, love and make music!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet persuasion View Post
    How awkward when the new woman is dressed better and looks better than Gwen :/
    Lol really? I actually thought the opposite. That girl kind of looks like shes fangirling over Gwen!!! Its not Gwens best outfit but she still looks effortless and appropriate for watching her kid playing.
    So tell me what's so great about perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    Lol really? I actually thought the opposite. That girl kind of looks like shes fangirling over Gwen!!! Its not Gwens best outfit but she still looks effortless and appropriate for watching her kid playing.
    I see nothing wrong with her outfit. Its been cold in California lately. Shes been rocking those rain boots for years esp when she was in Europe for the winter.

That's what I thought too.

I still can't believe Gavin did that to their marriage. Like, I know he did it, but like I can't BELIEVE he did it. I personally don't have kids but can you ****ing IMAGINE!

^ I read that she has a tattoo of her ex on her arm. lol #cringy!

Edit: Omg it's worse than I thought.

So gross how that girl still has the tattoo of her ex on her arm... Well, if Gavin thinks he's stepped up with Sophia... lol

@sweetpersuasion, Yeah she dresses better than Gwen. LMAO!!!

Last edited by peek-a-boo; 03-11-2018 at 03:21 AM.
    So tell me what's so great about perfect?