Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Support Gwen's New Music!

bump

Quote Originally Posted by NxD View Post
    Bump. Trying to get spam off of the first page.

Sorry if this is anoying but I'm frustrated at all the spam and I have an hour break at work so the 30 seconds between posts is helping me pass time haha
    Hahah! TWINS! better than having to skip multiple pages of spam to find that one thread i reckon.

Updated with You Make It Feel Like Christmas/ Served Like A Girl info and fixed broken links.

Updated the first post to reflect the You Make It Feel Like Christmas album release, and with pre-order links for the No Doubt vinyl and Served Like A Girl soundtrack.

You Make It Feel Like Christmas, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Holiday Albums and Holiday Album Sales charts! It also debuted at #11 on Billboard’s Digital Albums chart, #14 on Album Sales and #51 on the Top 200 Albums chart. In addition, all 12 tracks on the album are on Billboard’s Holiday Digital Song Sales chart, with 4 songs in the top 10. The album is also currently #2 on the iTunes Holiday Albums chart.

Please be sure to buy and stream the album, and when it comes time, request the Christmas singles from radio so that the album will continue to rise on the charts.

Just to mention it for future reference, Billboard announced today that it will be adjusting its chart methodology next year to place greater emphasis on paid subscription streams: http://www.billboard.com/articles/bu...source=twitter

Here's a listing of the current streaming services contributing to the Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard 200, as well as corresponding genre songs and albums charts:

The You Make It Feel Like Christmas album is up 3 spots to #15 this week on Billboard's Holiday Albums chart. The YMIFLC song is #50 on Billboard's Holiday Digital Song Sales chart. The album is currently #115 on iTunes.

Some radio stations in the US are already playing Christmas music, with more than 500 stations making the switch to holiday music this year, according to http://www.insideradio.com/free/six-...00344186b.html.

Be sure to request You Make It Feel Like Christmas songs from your local stations!