Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast

Thread: "Misery" (song)

In a parallel world, Misery's mv was released the night after The Voice performance (not like 4 months after...) and the song became a #1 hit. After the incredible success of Misery, Gwen and her team decided to release "Red Flag" as the 4th single from TIWTTFL. It quickly became a hit all over the world and people started to call it the new "Hollaback Girl". The final single from the album was a song called "WWIB?". The mv features some throw backs to her most iconic looks from the 90s and LAMB era. Gwen Stefani also released a mv on her VEVO channel for the song "Rare" as a gift to her devoted fans. The video features footage from her succesfull solo tour in 2016.

^ In a parallel world Gwen never joined The Voice and the Looking Hot single was a smash hit, which motivated them to tour and going back to the studio and release another ND album just 1 year later.
    So tell me what's so great about perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    I think "Misery" might be the best song of this era so far! This is what Gwen Stefani should sound in 2016 tbh! LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    You fake bishh

Quote Originally Posted by DIEGO_ND View Post
    You fake bishh
    Fake, what? It’s one of my favourite songs off of tiwttfl

Fake, what? It’s one of my favourite songs off of tiwttfl
    I was just kidding. : ) In another parallel world Gwen released her 3rd solo album called "Get Off My Cloud!" in 2014 and it was one of the most succesfull albums that year.
    Last edited by DIEGO_ND; 01-12-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Omg, my life is so sad... Why do I have to invent all these things? I love Gwen so much!, I need her to make my dreams come true.

^ In a parallel world Gwen never joined The Voice and the Looking Hot single was a smash hit, which motivated them to tour and going back to the studio and release another ND album just 1 year later.
    This! :'(

Quote Originally Posted by DIEGO_ND View Post
    Omg, my life is so sad... Why do I have to invent all these things? I love Gwen so much!, I need her to make my dreams come true.
    Lol I guess the verb you’re looking for is “make up”, not “invent”. Are you latino?

Lol I guess the verb you’re looking for is “make up”, not “invent”. Are you latino?
    Hahaha, yes, that's why I tried to say! And yes, I'm from south america (Perú), that's why I don't talk too much bc my first language is spanish. You probably heard about Machu Picchu, a beautiful place here in Perú.

In a parallel world A4I would have been the third single instead of Misery...